A piano tinkled gently in the background. 背景音是悠扬的钢琴声。
The glasses tinkled as he carried them. 当他搬运玻璃杯的时候,玻璃杯发出丁当的响声。
The sheep’s bell tinkled through the hills. 羊的铃铛叮当叮当地响彻整个山区。
The wine glass dropped to the floor with a tinkle. 酒杯丁零一声掉在地上。
The jade accouterments on her collide with each other, and give out a tinkling sound. 她身上的玉石饰物互相碰撞发出玲玎的响声。
I must search in the drowsy shade of the bakula grove, where pigeons coo in their corner, and fairies' anklets tinkle in the stillness of starry nights. 我必须在醉花丛昏睡的树荫下搜寻,那里鸽子在角落里咕咕叫着,仙女的脚铃在繁星点点的静夜里叮当做响.
The loveliest flowers, those that tinkled best, had been placed in the passages.
过道里摆满了最美丽的鲜花,上面的铃铛叮咚作响。
月亮和六便士(精简版)
There was a tinkle at my bell, and I left her to open the door.
突然,门铃叮铃铃地响起来,我让她去给我开门。
哈利波特与混血王子
Hermione gave a tinkling laugh and said, " There's a table over here...Coming. Ginny? "
赫敏银铃般地笑了一声,说道:“那边有张桌子… … 过去吗,金妮?”
明星的一日食谱(双语精选)
So I like to brush my teeth, tinkle, enter kitchen, start process.
所以我喜欢刷牙,叮叮铃,进入厨房,开始一整套工序。
彼得·潘
" The only sound I hear, " said Wendy, " is like a tinkle of bells" .
" 我只听见一个声音," 温迪说," 像是铃铛的叮叮声。"
冰与火之歌:冰雨的风暴(中英对照)
The three bells in Dany's braid tinkled when she laughed. " You mean inches, I think" .
丹妮笑起来,发辫里三个铃铛清脆地碰响:" 你是说六寸吧?"
英语百科
Tinkle
Tinkle is an Indian monthly magazine, published mainly in India. Originally owned by the India Book House, the Tinkle brand was acquired by ACK Media in 2007. The magazine contains comics, stories, puzzles, quizzes, contests and other features targeted at school children, although its readership includes many adults as well. It is published in English and syndicated in many Indian languages like Malayalam, Assamese etc.